Upcoming Events – February-March
- Cookie Rally | Coeur d'Alene | 2.6.16
- Me and My Guy Masquerade Ball | Spokane, WA | 2.5.16
- Daisy Enchanted Forest Indoor Camp-In | Kennewick, WA | 2.5.16
- Shining Star Pageant | Prosser, WA | 2.5.16
- Lock-In WinterFunderland | Spokane, WA | 2.12.16 - 2.13.16
- Junior Frosty Fun Day | Medical Lake, WA | 2.15.16
- Imagine STEM | Lewiston, ID | 3.5.16
- She & Me Girl Scout Birthday Par-Tea | Spokane, WA | 3.5.16
Many of these events are open to all and others are exclusive to the Service Unit that is putting them on. Please contact your regional Membership Coordinator for details about these events and trainings.
Contact your regional Membership Coordinator at 1-800-827-9478
Region 1 –Holly Fitzpatrick, ext. 223
Region 2 –Crystal Millard, ext. 415
Region 3 –Stacy Lenz, ext. 243
Region 4 –Jodi Walter, ext. 208
Event Registration Information:
- Registrations will be taken on a first come first served basis with registration for all events opening October 1st for the current membership year.
- Check the website often – new events may be added and information may be updated!
- To register for an event, all participants must be registered Girl Scout members, unless otherwise noted. If a non-Girl Scout would like to attend an event she can register as a Girl Scout by paying the $15 membership fee along with the event fee and submitting the membership registration form at the time of event registration.
- Payment, including Cookie Dough, is due with registration. No Exceptions. If using Cookie Dough they are to be signed by the girl who earned them and used only by the girl who earned them.
- All balances must be paid by the registration deadline, including balances owed for partial Opportunity Fund awards. Participants will not be allowed to attend an event if their registration is not paid in full. If a waiting list exists for an event, participants with unpaid balances will be removed from the event for those with paid balances.
- GSEWNI reserves the right to not allow participation of a troop or individual at any event. This decision may occur as a result of failure to comply with rules or regulations for an events, registration problems, or recurring financial issues.
How Do I Register For Events?
- Registration may be completed via ecommerce by finding the event on our Event Calendar, which can be found on the landing page of our website, www.gsewni.org.
The event is full and my girls wanted to go,
Please contact the regional Membership Coordinator or our Customer Care Team, at Also, you may want to get on the wait list for the event. If someone cancels we notify those on the wait list in the order their registrations were received.
or 509-747-8091, ext 0. We are sometimes able to add events if enough interest is presented.
How do I get a refund?
Full refunds will be given when cancellations are made prior to the registration deadline. Cancellations must be received five (5) business days prior to the event for any refund consideration. GSEWNI reserves the right to not give refunds for some events.
Why was the event cancelled?
Events may be cancelled if there are insufficient registrations by the deadline date or if other special circumstances arise. Full refunds will be issued to participants if an event is cancelled. Fees for cancelled events may be transferred to another event.