Join us for Summer Vacation!
Download 2013 Summer Day Camp Brochure
Email: Property Rental Info
Girl Scout Store
The Girl Scout Store is located inside the Spokane Program Center located at 1404 N. Ash Street, Spokane, WA 99201. Everything you need for Girl Scouting can be found in the Girl Scout Store. The store also carries a full line of Ganz® Webkinz® products and seasonal gifts for any occasion.
Girl Scout Store hours:
9:30 a.m. −5:30 p.m.
10 a.m. − 2 p.m.
The store is also online and you can order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by clicking on the “Store” tab at the top of this page or by going to: http://www.shopgsewni.com.
Welcome to GSEWNI Program Center
WINTER DAY CAMP!
Location: 1404 N Ash Spokane, WA 99201
Oh, what to do when school is out... join US and enjoy a variety of activities in a day camp setting. Campers will do hands-on activities following a theme. Non-Girl Scouts are welcome — so bring a friend and share the fun!
Open to all girls, grades K-12. Girls will have opportunities to earn a patch during most sessions; non-Girl Scouts are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Where: Girl Scout Program Center 1404 N. Ash, Spokane, WA. Breakfast is provided, please bring sack lunch.
Contact: Sarah Wallace 800.827.9478 x241 or .
Hours of Day Camps: 9:00am to 4:00pm. Extended hours are available.
Program Center Forms
Please call (509) 747-8091 ext. 241 for more information.
Click here for 2013 - 14 After School and Winter Break Program brochure.
For full details of our after-school program: click here.
- 1 Day: $35
- 2 Days: $50
- 3 Days: $75
- 4 Days: $100
- 5 Days: $120
- Extended AM hours (7:30 - 9 a.m.) $2.50/day, max $10/week
- Extended PM hours (4 - 5:30 p.m.) $2.50/day, max $10/week
- Computer Lab – 12 computers, 12 interactive microscopes, internet capabilities, and printer.
- Arts and Craft Studio – craft tables, basic supplies, chalkboard, easels, art sinks
- Life Skills Kitchen – double stoves and ovens, cooking and baking equipment, 2 prep sinks, 3 stage wash sink, and dishwasher. Food items not provided.
- Café – A casual meeting/conversation area. May also be used for board games and/or troop meetings.
- Gym - Rock Climbing Wall, basketball court, volleyball court, miscellaneous age appropriate sport equipment
- Fitness Center – bike, treadmill, yoga mats, exercise balls, dumbbell weights
- Resource Room – designed with volunteers in mind this room is loaded with resources to aid in troop activities. Minimal copy fees will apply.
- Rock Climbing Wall –the Rock Climbing wall is available by appointment only. To schedule a time on the wall please contact the Program Center Coordinator a minimum of two (2 weeks) in advance.
- Troop Meetings - Troop meeting space is provided in the Girl Scout Café and can accommodate up to 20 girls and adults. If a troop wishes to hold its meeting in an activity room such as the Arts & Craft Studio or Computer Lab, please schedule in advance for this space. Troop meeting space must be reserved through the front desk and is handled on a first come first served basis.
- Scheduled Activities - Scheduled activities are designed to support the traditional troop program and offer a new and exciting experience for girls. Additional fees will apply to these activities, and registrations will be limited. For more information on these workshops see E-Messages or our website.
Who can use the Program Center?
Registered Girl Scouts, both girls and adults are encouraged to use the Program Center!
Is there a fee to use the Program Center?
The Program Center is free for registered Girl Scouts and their chaperones. Adults will be charged $10.00 per person per 30 days.
My troop needs a meeting space. Will I have to pay to use the Program Center?
Troop meeting space is provided at not cost. Free troop meeting space must be utilized during Program Center hours.
Can my troop reserve the Gym or another space for a troop activity?
Reservations for a troop activity in the computer lab, kitchen, arts and craft studio or gym can be made by contacting the property department via email.